Are you ready to take a stellar spot in the fashion constellation? Read up to find out how to become the next Fashion Nova Influencer and be on your way to fashion stardom.
In 2006, Richard Saghian founded Fashion Nova and became the CEO of the American fast fashion retail company. The first items it sold at its first shop in Panorama City, Los Angeles, were inexpensive but stylish club wear. Then, in 2013, its e-commerce website was launched.
Later in 2016 and 2018, Fashion Nova’s Curve Collection and Men’s Line took off. However, like other fast fashion companies, the retail giant faced controversies in 2019 concerning substandard working conditions. In 2020, the company sought to change its image, donating substantially to socio-civic groups and causes and announcing reforms to its contracting practices.
Fashion Nova has emerged to become the world’s leader in quick-to-market apparel. Today, the brand has become synonymous with accessible and affordable fashion worn by stylish personalities everywhere, from Kylie Jenner to Saweetie.
Who are the Fashion Nova influencers and what do they do?
Fashion Nova’s success banks a great deal on social media influencers to reach its target market, mainly millennials. These digital stars wear and promote the wide-ranged fashion merchandise of the company that it sells online and in its five brick-and-mortar stores in California. Here are some of the top Fashion Nova social media personalities who continue to ensure the success of the fast fashion company on Instagram and elsewhere.
@bethameliacm on Instagram
This Fashion Nova Brand Ambassador is from Birmingham, England. Aside from her passion for fashion, she loves traveling to glamorous locales like the city of Izmir in Turkey and the island of Ibiza in Spain. She boosts brand visibility by posting curve-flaunting pics of herself in the sizzling designs of Fashion Nova, always making sure to add hashtags.
@maddiegray_fitness on Instagram
Maddie gray is a famous Instagram personality from the United States. She loves helping people become more fit with her workout tutorials, diet recommendations, and other health and wellness tips. This fitness celebrity is also a Fashion Nova Brand Ambassador who can be seen sporting the brand’s chic and casual tops and bottoms in many of her Instagram photos.
@dejmorisson on Instagram
Dej Morrison is a Fashion Nova Brand Ambassador from Toronto, Ontario in Canada. She exudes confidence and is quite an effective role model for body positivity. This fabulous plus-size Fashion Nova ambassador’s eclectic style matches the “curvylicious” clothes that she models and posts on the ‘Gram.
@canselguel on Instagram
Cansel Guel is a fashion model-influencer based in Berlin, Germany. This hardworking social media personality is also the creator of the IG accounts @babesfashion, a mobile shopping app, and @slaynails, a shop-now-pay-later online store. She proudly states in her bio that she is a Fashion Nova Brand Ambassador, regularly wearing the retail giant’s outfits from street chic to party glam in her Instagram blog posts.
How you apply to the Fashion Nova Influencer Program
Being a Fashion Nova Brand Ambassador won’t just make you famous. It’s financially rewarding too! If you’re ready to become a #NovaBabe, then, find out if you can join the Fashion Nova Influencer Program by checking out the requirements below. After that, you can apply to become a Fashion Nova Brand Ambassador through their website or through your Instagram account.
Via the Fashion Nova Website
Directly apply to their website by following the steps below:
1. You must have an active social media account with at least 10,000 followers to get paid. Otherwise, you might end up with freebies at best.
2. You need to have a high engagement score. This means your substantial and organic follower base also constantly likes or comments on your posts.
3. If you meet items one and two above, you can directly apply as a Fashion Nova Brand Ambassador on their website. Just enter the requested information about your social media accounts in their collab form.
4. Once done, click the “Submit” button at the bottom of the page.
5. If you satisfy the eligibility criteria and are what they’re looking for, a Fashion Nova Influencer Program rep will contact you for the next steps.
6. One crucial next step would be creating several posts so the Fashion Nova rep can check your engagement rate. If you get a good score, they will likely approve your application to become a Fashion Nova Brand Ambassador.
Grab the attention of the Fashion Nova decision makers through your Instagram posts.
1. You must have an active Instagram account with at least 10,000 followers.
2. Follow Fashion Nova.
3. Create captivating posts, tag Fashion Nova, and use relevant and catchy captions and hashtags like #Novababe.
4. Lastly, email email@example.com. Remember to include your Instagram account’s link.
How to promote Fashion Nova products as an influencer and make money
Here are several of the most effective ways that Fashion Nova Brand Ambassadors boost Fashion Nova sales, stay on top of the influencer game, and rake in the dollars.
Marketing with Tik Tok
TikTok is an effective tool to reach the younger generations with shorter attention spans. These are some of the ways that Fashion Nova Ambassadors kill it on TikTok:
1. Draw attention to TikTok clothes by participating in the latest trends, such as the “#period ahh period uhh” trend. Popularized by TikTok user @BrittBarbie3, the phrase means that a convo is over and that there’s no room for more discussion.
@brittbarbie3 #brittbarbie #bestdayever #birthday #affirmations #affirmations #bagsecuredperiod #StemDrop001 #singingtexttospeech #bagsecuredperiod #spongebob #bagsecured #stickers ♬ original sound – Brittbarbie3
2. Recommend costume ideas, like what TikToker @camilajamilex did. What a perfect way to promote entire Fashion Nova outfits!
@camilajamilex @fashionnova costume ideas👻🖤 #costumeideas #hotgirlcostumes #halloween #fashionnova #fypシ ♬ original sound – Shelbae
3. Use try-on hauls to showcase all of Fashion Nova’s freshest products in one go.
@lauandariosss OMG @FashionNova ♬ original sound – XVX
Marketing with Instagram
Instagram is perhaps the closest to Fashion Nova’s heart, as this social platform can also serve as a photo album for the brand’s different collections. Find out these mean tricks to market Fashion Nova apparel on the ‘Gram.
1. Turn your posts into satisfying eye candy every time with Instagram-worthy views while wearing Fashion Nova clothes, such as what @fullglamsisters love to do.
2. Be consistent with your theme. For instance, menswear influencer @gianmarcodegioia makes it all about lifestyle. His aspirational posts showcase the different fashion-forward styles of the brand.
3. Present products realistically without any filters so your followers can get an accurate picture of their details, including how they look on you.
Marketing with Youtube
YouTube allows you to post longer videos, so you have more time to model and talk about your Fashion Nova clothes in detail! Here are some sure-fire tricks to draw in the fashionista crowd on YouTube.
1. Unboxing Fashion Nova’s freshest releases are always exciting and thrilling for YouTube’s trendy set.
2. Clothing hauls are always informative and great fun to watch.
3. Make sure your posts stay with the seasons (or a season ahead!)! Fashion for the young and even the young-at-heart must keep fresh to stay relevant.
Being a Fashion Nova Brand Ambassador can be hard work and take a lot of patience, but it may pay off in terms of popularity and paycheck! So why not try your luck and discover if you have what it takes to join the Fashion Nova Influencer Program? Who knows一you just might be the next #Novababe to rise and shine!