The top Seattle influencers you should be watching out for. Travel, fashion, lifestyle influencers in Seattle.
If you’re interested in creating content in the Emerald City, look no further than these five growing Seattle influencers. From travel bloggers to real estate agents, you will find no shortage of creative individuals looking to share this rainy city with you. For ideas on local brands you can reach out to, photo inspiration, or even how to find an apartment in Seattle, these creators can definitely help you out.
Top Five Seattle Influencers To Follow
Who is Emma?
Emma is a Seattle-based content creator who primarily focuses on travel, fashion, and lifestyle posts. Ranging from TikTok to personal blogs, Emma has racked up over 50,000 Instagram followers and her Reels receive thousands of views. She has been featured by companies such as Forbes, Buzzfeed, Entrepreneur, and Business Insider.
Emma also has a podcast called Contentcreativespodca. This content creation podcast focuses on how to raise engagement, where to snap the perfect Seattle pictures, and includes interviews with other creators from across the globe, as well as small businesses.
The podcast has over 200,000 downloads, and is continuing to grow as Emma steps into the role as lead host. The coinciding blog also includes insider tips and tricks as they discuss the realities of influencer life, payment for sponsored posts, researching trends, and more.
Brands Emma Works With:
Some of the top brands Emma has worked with include:
- Scunci at Target — a hair accessory brand
- Newman’s Owns — an American food company
- Kohls– an American retail chain
- Old Navy– An American retail chain.
- Showing her followers the “real” her.
- Emma’s photos are always edited and polished, but that doesn’t stop her from showing behind the scenes look at her life. As well as consistently posting branded content, Emma’s Instagram stories are full of behind the scenes looks of her life – completely unfiltered. Don’t be afraid to show your followers the real you. A quick snap will show your followers into your life and might allow you to connect better to your audience.
Maddy pictured in 2021
Who is Maddy?
Maddy is a Seattle influencer with 36,00 followers. focusing on fashion and lifestyle content, including get ready with me’s, unboxings, and photo inspiration. Her blog is also full of influencer tips and tricks, including strategic ways of posting and how to use collaboration tools, such as Trello.
Brands She Works With
- Washington HealthplanFinder – a website aimed at helping local Washington residents discover what health plan works best for them.
- Wardrobe – a website that allows you to rent designer clothes and bags.
- Don’t shy away from local brands and companies! While the desire for the larger sponsorships can feel overwhelming, starting with smaller, local companies may be your best bet.
- Stand up for what you believe in– Maddy does not shy away from politics, and her desire to intertwine politics into her content creation allowed her to partner with Washington Health Plan Finder.
- When you partner with companies that help your local community, you will help grow the trust and respect from your audience, who could be sharing to those in their groups and inner circles.
Who is Monica?
Monica is a real estate agent who has amassed over 190,000 followers on Instagram for her housing and finance content. Monica has grown a brand on Instagram, as well as quite a following on Youtube, with over 1.5 million subscribers.
Brands She Works With
- Free People– An American apparel and lifestyle retail company.
- Wander– a travel company.
- MSI–a computer brand.
- You don’t have to focus on fashion and lifestyle! Monica has made it clear that there is more to influencing than the clothes you’re wearing.
- By monetizing your career, you will increase your profits for your personal brand, while also acting as free advertisement for your company. In Monica’s case, she is able to work with other brands as a partner while still working her day job.
If you are a long time reality television fan, you might recognize Molly (and possibly her husband, Jason) from their time on The Bachelor franchise back in 2007.
The Bachelor has launched many influencer careers into massive stardom, including Tanner and Jade Tolbert, Ashley Iaconetti, Jared Haibon, and Tyler Jacobs, who even went on to earn a role in a Netflix film.
Who is Molly?
Molly and Jason Mesnick
But Molly is a perfect example of a micro-influencer who has emerged from Bachelor Nation. With just over 130,000 followers on Instagram, Molly has mastered the art of audience interaction. Not only does she have fans from loyal Bachelor viewers, but was also something of a local celebrity, as she co-hosted 101.5 radio station, a local Seattle favorite, for several years.
Today, Molly and Jason own a real estate company called Mesnick Homes, which is the main focus of her content. However, Molly also shares behind the scenes looks of her life as a mom, along with interior design and other real estate content.
Brands Molly Works With:
- Natural Cycles – an all-natural birth control for women.
- Pocky USA – an American snack company.
- Bombay Hair – a hair styling tool brand.
- Don’t be afraid to switch up your niche! Pre-2020, most of Molly’s content focused on motherhood and general women’s lifestyle. But when her career switched into homes and real estate, her brand made the switch, too.
- Always appeal to your audience. Molly’s followers are a majority older millennial women, and her sponsorships are in direct correlation to this. Know your audience, know your personal brand, and
Liv and Jack Coning (Wandering Duo)
Liv and Jack Coning pictured in June, 2021.
Who are Liv and Jack?
Liv and Jack Coning are an American-British couple who share travel and relationship content with their 21,000 TikTok followers. Based out of Seattle for the moment, many of their TikToks have gone viral with over a 1 million views and over 1.4 million likes total.
@wanderingduo All our free and paid travel guides are linked in bio! 😍 #florenceitaly #frenchriviera #londonengland #lakegardaitaly #lakegarda #2022recap #pnwonderland #englishcountryside #americanineurope #2022travel #yearinreview #femaletraveler #shetravels #travelette #americabroad ♬ World's Smallest Violin – AJR
Liv works to create travel guides for her followers to utilize, which she is able to monetize. She also offers free Paris and London guides, as well as personalized, custom travel guides that you can purchase on her website. With The Weekender, her most popular package, you receive 20 recommendations for $50.
Brands They Work With
- Thatch Travel – an ecommerce site specifically marketed towards travel influencers. Thatch allows you to monetize your recommendations to your followers.
Liv and Jack’s Takeaways
- Travel agents are still in. Although it may seem like the days of calling up travel agencies are of the past, Liv is able to use her passion for travel and writing and turn this into a monetizable career. You can travel with your spouse and make a living!