Which digital marketing platform is the best tool for digital creators, influencers, and coaches?
If you run an online business or website, it’s important to have a marketing platform to help you run your site. These programs include many helpful tools such as sales funnels, web design, online courses, and more.
There are many different marketing platforms you can choose, but today we will be looking at two major competitors, ClickFunnels and Builderall, so you can decide which program is right for you.
ClickFunnels VS. Builderall – Digital Marketing Tools For Creators
What is ClickFunnels?
ClickFunnels is a digital marketing site aimed at helping entrepreneurs and online business owners run their sites.
Founded in 2014, the site has partnered with over 100,000 businesses to create successful marketing plans.
The program also offers online courses, website creation, landing pages, and many other functions to help business owners from all stages make more money.
How does ClickFunnels work?
ClickFunnels has multiple different tools you can use to help bring your online business to the next level. You can do this through a few of their different features.
- Sales Funnels
- This is ClickFunnels most popular feature. Their sales funnels allow you to create pre-written copy that will attract customers and create more leads. These funnels are essentially marketing emails and advertisements that will lead consumers straight to your site.
Below is a few examples of their sales funnel templates
- Online Courses
- Create and sell online courses so you can monetize your knowledge. If you’ve ever wanted to sell your coaching tips or influencer secrets, this is your opportunity. ClickFunnels allows you to completely customize your online classroom with templates, pricing management, and more.
Below are some features of the online course.
- Create an Ecommerce store
- If you’re just starting out in your online business, ClickFunnels can help you create an amazing online storefront with its website builder. With all your marketing tools in one place, having all your online business tools in one place will allow you to spend less money on domain sites and more time building your business.
With workflows, you can collect sales, leads, and conversions without having to do more than push a button. Automate your marketing so that you don’t have to go through the hassle.
Many ClickFunnels customers claim that they receive higher yields on this program than they do with their sites on competitors, such as Wix or Shopify.
How much does ClickFunnels cost?
There is no free option for ClickFunnels customers, which means you have to subscribe to a monthly plan.
The pricing plans are listed below.
The basic plan is $147 USD a month. This includes one website and 20 sales funnels. You are only allowed one user on the account, as well as 1 free custom domain. You can also create 3 online courses.
With those 3 courses, you can have up to 1,000 students. You will also receive unlimited workflows, unlimited pages for your site, as well as unlimited products for your page, and unlimited email sequences. You also gain access to their basic analytics.
The pro plan is $197 USD a month. Along with everything included in the basic plan, you also receive 100 Funnels, 5 Admin Users per account,
3 custom domains, and the ability to create and sell 15 Online Courses, with 10,000 students total. You can also join their affiliate program, gain access to their Liquid Theme editor, and more.
The final plan is the Funnel Hacker plan. This plan is currently $297 USD a month, though it is usually $497 USD a month. You can create up to 3 websites, as well as have access to unlimited funnels. Your account can have up to 15 admin users, as well as 9 custom domains.
You can create up to 200 online courses and have 20,000 students total. You will also receive advanced analytics and API access. This plan is best suited for larger businesses.
What is Builderall?
Founded in 2011, Builderall is a marketing and automation platform that is dedicated to helping businesses generate results.
Builderall has had more than 500,000 customers and over 1 million websites published. With over 40 tools and 1,000 features in their catalog, you can access features such as sales funnels, marketplace building, CRM tracking, chat builder, and more.
What tools and features does Builderall have?
You have access to all of their many different tools and features once you subscribe to a premium plan.
- Website Builder
- The BuilderAll Website builder is an all-in-one program that allows you to completely customize and design a site or marketplace. There are hundreds of templates available for ultimate customization, as well as expert tools for blogging.
- If you’re not familiar with website design, Builderall uses a drag-and-drop system so you can simply and quickly edit your website without any coding or design experience.
Below is an example of what your site could look like.
- Online Course Creation
- Just like ClickFunnels, you can create, manage, and sell online courses to monetize off expert knowledge that you have.
- ClickFunnels e-learning platform has been rated one of the top online classroom environments on the market.
- You can create engaging and unique online classrooms, even if you’ve never run an online course before. Below is an example of what your course could look like.
Track progress, chat, and create tests inside your modules for your students.
- Funnel Builder
- Create unique and intuitive copy that will guarantee to create leads to your site.
Analyze the performance of your copy, trace the automation, and optimize the best strategies, all from one place.
How much does Builderall cost?
Although there is no free plan, Builderall offers more affordable options than some other marketing platforms currently on the market.
Starter – For $17.90 USD a month, the most basic plans come with one domain, three subdomains, and the ability to have 2,000 subscribers to your site. You have access to the Builderall Builder, drag-and-drop email marketing, daily website backups, and more. You do not have access to the funnels or course creation site with this plan.
Marketer – For $77.90 USD a month, the next step up comes with three domains, five subdomains, and a 5,000 subscriber limit. You also have more storage and access to the same amount of tools as the starter plan. You do not have access to the funnels or course creation site with this plan.
Premium — For $87.90 USD a month, this plan comes with 15 domains and unlimited subdomains. You can have up to 10,000 subscribers, as well as 10 GB of storage space. You have access to the course-building tool, as well as a magazine-building tool, streaming features, funnel builder, and more.
Funnel Club – For $87.90 USD a month, as well as an extra $199 payment at purchase, you have access to all the tools in the ClickFunnels catalog, which includes over 300 niche digital funnels. These funnels can be used for advertising agencies, list building, chatbots, and more.
Which digital marketing platform will you use?
While Builderall has a less expensive monthly plan, you will get more features with ClickFunnels on their paid plans. However, if you’re just starting out and are unsure which plan to use, both sites offer free trials so you can test out the tools and see what works best for you.
Do you use an alternative marketing platform such as Kajabi? Let us know down below.