What are influencer marketing platforms?
An influencer marketing platform is a type of program that helps companies identify and find social media influencers to work with. This has many advantages because influencer marketing can benefit a company in many different ways, including:
- Building credibility and trust with your target audience
- Reaching new people through the influencers you work with
- Increasing brand awareness
- Driving purchase decisions and increasing your sales
In fact, 70% of teens trust influencers more than traditional celebrities. So, influencer marketing is typically a more cost-effective and impactful way to market for many companies. It’s also been found that influencer marketing campaigns earn $5.78 for every dollar spent on a campaign, making this a profitable venture with a great ROI.
Interested in influencer marketing? Keep reading to learn more about the best influencer marketing platforms and how you can use them to manage relationships with influencers, track your ROI, and amplify your content.
Benefits of Working with influencer marketing platforms
There are a considerable number of benefits of working with influencer marketing platforms. Here are just a few of the top reasons you should consider working with an influencer marketing platform:
- Allows companies to find influencers that match their preferences and ethics. Companies can discover influencers to work with who will promote their products or services on their social media accounts.
- Work with REAL influencers. Many brands have been burned by fake influencers before. Unfortunately, there are many tools for people to create fake followings, which won’t result in ROI for the company that accidentally hired them. Influencer marketing platforms vet influencers to ensure that this doesn’t happen.
- Influencer marketing platforms increase brand awareness by putting your product in front of an influencer’s audience. This will expose your brand to many more people and make them more inclined to purchase your product or service.
- Find influencers with your target audience. General influencer marketing is not as effective as using influencers who directly connect with your audience. For example, using a general lifestyle influencer may not help you as much as finding an influencer within the mom lifestyle niche if your target audience is mothers.
- Set trends. Using trendy social media posts can get your product to go viral. Influencers usually have their finger on the pulse of what is and isn’t trendy, so working with the right one can bring new marketing ideas to your company and allow you to reach more people.
- Get more out of your influencer marketing budget. No company wants to spend marketing dollars and find that it results in little ROI. Most influencer marketing platforms have built-in campaign tracking to measure analytics and create reports to show you how a campaign is performing. If it ends up not bringing in the return you want, you’ll be able to stop the campaign earlier rather than later, saving you money. Likewise, you’ll be able to see which campaigns and influencers are most effective at promoting your product or service.
- Easier influencer management. Working with multiple influencers can get tricky and take up time, money, and resources. Many influencer marketing platforms have a user-friendly dashboard that allows you to easily track and keep up with your influencers.
What are the key features of a good Influencer marketing platform?
If you’re interested in using an excellent influencer marketing platform, you should know what to look for. Here are some of the key features of the best influencer marketing platforms out there:
- Influencer search. Does this platform have an easy, helpful database of influencers that helps you match influencers to your company? Are there filters you can use to sort through them faster based on followers, engagement rates, etc.?
- Target audience and niche. Does the influencer marketing platform have information on different influencers’ target audiences and niches so that you can easily find specific influencers that will give you better ROI?
- Dashboard. Many of the best influencer marketing platforms have an easy-to-use dashboard that displays influencers you’re working with and campaign analytics.
- Analytics. Are you interested in an influencer marketing platform that collects analytics, such as engagement, campaign results, and more?
Top 10 influencer marketing platforms
GRIN is an influencer marketing platform designed explicitly for ecommerce companies. We recommend using this platform if you are in ecommerce because it can integrate your discount codes, affiliate links, and product seeding. It also features in-depth analytics and sales tracking.
CreatorIQ is among the most trusted influencer marketing platforms on the market, with companies like Disney, Airbnb, and Calvin Klein on its user list. You can easily create your own custom network of influencers using CreatorIQ.
Heepsy is known for its advanced influencer search filters, even allowing you to search based on location and industry. It will compile your results into one easy to reference list. Heepsy thoroughly vets its influencers and gathers many metrics to make influencer marketing simpler for you.
Influence.co works with over 170,000 influencers. It lets you find, engage, and connect with influencers and save time by completing all your influencer marketing tasks within one program.
IZEA was one of the first influencer marketing platforms and was founded in 2006. It has over 110 team members and offers self-service SaaS platform services.
Klear is among the leading influencer marketing platforms and is known for its user-friendly influencer search engine, campaign analytic tools, social monitoring tools, and in-depth influencer profiles. It has information on more than 500 million influencer accounts, making it a data-intensive platform worth considering.
Mavrck allows you to identify and activate influencers to create brand awareness and marketing a breeze. It is a self-service influencer platform that can be heavily automated.
NeoReach offers some of the best influencer marketing, search, management, and tracking tools on the market. It offers managed services, API integration, report generating, and fraud detection.
Upfluence is an influencer marketplace filled with many valuable tools, including influencer discovery tools, influencer identification and payment, and campaign analytics tools.
Lumanu provides businesses with many tools, including invoice, payment, and collaboration management. Using this influencer marketing platform, you can easily track your money and organize files, comments, and collaborations.
Influencer marketing platforms can be incredible tools for companies looking to increase brand awareness, reach their target audience, and build brand credibility. When looking for the best influencer platform for your business, consider the tips included in this article and stop and consider what features are most important to you. Don’t forget to like and share this article with fellow entrepreneurs and business owners who may be interested in finding out about an easier way to work with influencers.