USB-C wireless mice are the best fit for influencers. Apart from being able to connect to any android phone with a type-C port, they have speedy connectivity. Much to content creators’ delight, the mice currently on the market offer considerably more.
Net Influencer made the necessary assessments on your behalf, and we present our findings in this article. We cover the features, reviews, and pros and cons of some of the best USB-C wireless mice for influencers.
Our top picks include:
The Logitech MX Master 3s USB-C mouse boasts many specifications and features that position it as a high-performing mouse for content creators. It is wireless and includes a USB receiver for easy connection, and it has Bluetooth connectivity ability. Compatible with Windows 10/11, macOS 10.15, iPad 14, Chromebook, Linux, and Android 8.0, it has an 8000 DPI for optimum performance on a variety of surfaces. When put through a tracking test on glass surfaces, this mouse performed better than its competitors. A fully charged battery gives you 70 days of usage.
The MX Master 3s is ergonomically designed, with improved grip and balance. Virtually silent, it is equipped with a multifunctional button, one of which is electromagnetic for quick scrolling through pages. The speed and precision of this mouse are notable. This mouse can also pair with up to 3 mac devices, giving you versatility and convenience.
- The ergonomic design promotes speedy and accurate workflow, and prevents wrist strain yet maintains balance on any surface.
- The electromagnetic rollers allow for quick and easy scrolling with effortless spins
- It has a great battery life
- This mouse is expensive due to its quality design and high performance
- It is larger than a regular mouse which may not suit users who prefer a smaller mouse
The Logitech G305 Light Speed mouse includes a LIGHTSPEED™ USB-C wire connection receiver. It is compatible with Windows 7, macOS 10.13, and ChromeOS, amongst several other devices. With a 12000 DPI, it is super quick and precise. You will get up to 240 hours of use from the single AA battery it takes. This mouse is also ergonomic and designed to prevent wrist strain.
It has 6 programmable buttons and onboard memory that saves up to 5 profiles with up to five DPI settings. The mouse emits clicking sounds, which gamers appreciate. This mouse is lightweight and easy to transport and handle.
- The onboard memory is an amazing feature, storing up to 5 DPI profiles on 5 separate devices
- The Logitech G305 is lightweight at 99 grams, making it portable and easy to handle
- The 6 programmable buttons help customize the function of the mouse for your efficiency
- It contains a powerful optical sensor
- The battery life on this device is relatively good, however, a rechargeable battery would have elevated this product’s efficiency
The Seenda Ergonomic Mouse is a vertical mouse and a great wireless USB-C option that is compatible with any device with a C port. Apart from connecting via the wireless USB receiver, it connects through Bluetooth too. Of the 9 buttons on this mouse, some are voiced, while others remain noiseless. These can be customized to your work and play needs.
The Seenda Ergonomic mouse has a rechargeable 500mAh lithium battery that has a 3-month expectancy when fully charged. This is excellent for mobile use and long trips. Offering 3 DPI levels of 1000, 1600, and 2400, this can be configured using one button. The design and structure allow for easy grip and flow, preventing wrist pain and adding comfort. A nifty LED display light indicates the battery charging levels and connection mode. This mouse gives you the option to connect up to 3 devices on it.
- This mouse is relatively affordable without compromising on quality and performance
- It is comfortable to use, easy to maneuver, and prevents wrist pain or user fatigue
- This wireless mouse contains a mouse jiggler inside
- The rechargeable, built-in battery and long battery life are incredible
- This is a plug-and-play mouse. There are no additional drivers required
- It has 7 multipurpose buttons
- The USB receiver only connects with USB-enabled computers
- This mouse offers a low DPI of up to 2400 only
The KBASE mouse uses a 2.4 wireless connection and is compatible with any USB-C or A port-bearing device. There are 3 DPI levels – 800, 1200, and 1600. It makes up for the low DPI levels with its rechargeable battery. However, you only get 2-3 hours of usage, when fully charged. The KBASE LED Wireless Mouse’s ergonomic design accommodates both left and right-handed users, offering comfort, easy navigation, and almost noiseless clicks with its 4 buttons. This mouse has a bonus feature that allows you to go back to the desktop screen with the click of a button.
- Despite being one of the least expensive USB-C mice on the market, it offers great value for money
- This is a user-friendly mouse, that is simple to set up and use
- The KBASE LED Wireless Mouse is a plug-and-play mouse
- Being lightweight, this mouse is easy to handle
- The battery life on this mouse is short, at only 3 hours when fully charged
- This is not a durable option and must be treated with extra caution. Try to avoid dropping it.
The OKIMO LED Wireless Mouse is the most fun to look at, with its slim design and 7 ambient rainbow-colored lights. And if you sleep and work in the same space, this mouse doubles up as an interesting night light. It is bright enough to sufficiently light up a dark space, and with its built-in rechargeable battery that lasts up to 2 weeks on just 2 hours of charge time, you could easily carry the wireless mouse around like a torch, helping you navigate in the dark.
The charger is USB-C compatible. It includes a USB-C to USB adaptor. You get smooth tracking on most surfaces with the 3-level adjustable DPI. It is designed to provide a comfortable and easy grip, making this mouse a pleasure to work with, especially for long periods.
- Due to the rechargeable in-built battery, no additional batteries are required
- The mouse includes everything required for setup and use
- This is a super affordable mouse
- The rainbow-colored LED lights are aesthetically pleasing and can be functional
- Some users have reported spastic glitches or the DPI randomly altering itself while in use
- This mouse does not have a low battery indicator
With greater efficiency and seamless connectivity, your content creation and editing will become a breeze with these wireless USB-C mice. They are the best options for an influencer, connecting to your android phones. With no cords and attachments, these mice are portable and clutter-free. They will also save you time and increase your efficiency.
Only the best tools will help you achieve great content in record time. Less hassle and an effortless experience are what you get when opting for any of these mice. Go ahead and click on the links provided in this article to review or purchase any of these items.